Christmas

Hi Guys this is my christmas theme

idrum289
idrum289's picture

Cool!

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi Idrum

I think your bots got a bit confused when you sent the command "Decorate christmas trees" they decorated themselves. Hee heeSmile

Merry Christmas
Gerber

idrum289
idrum289's picture

They're not mine!

gerber
gerber's picture

Oops sorry. Couldn't see the name under the photo.

Great chrismasy effect Curtainmaker. But I do think robot bondage is going a bit far. Hee Hee!

My robots are all dress up for christmas I will post a picture in a day or 2.

Just finishing off the documentation for the RS media control software and the website I will be hosting it on. Hopefully this will be done before the end of next week as I am now almost 2 months over the date I originally said I would release the software.

Merry Christmas
Gerber

idrum289
idrum289's picture

No worries Gerber! Can't wait for your software mate!

Sunbeamowner
Sunbeamowner's picture

Here is a video I did a few years ago.

idrum289
idrum289's picture

I remember that! Nice one.

nomad
nomad's picture

gerber cool video ,i got bolt video's on cell phone.

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi
Nomad that wasn't my robot video in this post
Here is a painting I did of my robot under our christmas tree the other day.
My robot dressed as Robo santa.jpg
Ok it is a painting, it's a picture of my robot I took the other day taking in an app I have on my phone called Cool360
For the past few days I have been really busy getting ready for christmas and trying to get the my software ready in time for christmas. I think it will be a tight push but hopefully it will all be ready by christmas eve as I am still doing a little work on the help manuals for it and I have to sort out a overview video for the software which I am palanning to today to noght.
Had to rebuild my website last night as I ended up forgetting the password. I did try to recover it but and after trying to get support from the www.wix.com decided it would be quicker to rebuild anew siite. Last night I started building the foundations for the new website which only took a few hours to build and seem to be a lot quicker to load than the old one.
Here is the link to my new Website www.themadrobot.talktalk.net so you can have a look.
Anyway got to go as still have more to do on the site and in the help files. 
Merry Christmas
Gerber

nomad
nomad's picture

thanks for thinking of me,and happy christmas and newyear too.