Program to change the volume on RSMedia

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Helibot
Helibot's picture
Program to change the volume on RSMedia

Hi all,

I have finially worked out how to write a program to change the volume on RSMeida (without the remote!!).

The program is called 'rsmvolume' and you can download the program and source from here (PS let me know if you have troubles getting the files - I haven't released files from this type of sorceforge link before).

Read the README.txt file for information on how to run it.

The program can be used from the console command line (like USB console or serial) or it could be used in a script or bodycon. But I suspect that it will be most useful for the other 'addon software' for RSMedia like the 'RSMedia Contorl Station' where it could be used to adjust the volume of RSMedia from the PC.

Hope you find it useful !!

Cheers
    Helibot

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi Helibot

Great work on the RSMvolume program. I works really well. I will be adding a slidebar to control it in the RS Media Control Station software shortly.

Cheers
Gerber

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi Helibot

Just notice the RSMpict program you create. Will be adding this as a feature on my software as well. Great stuff

Cheers
Gerber

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Helibot, for a long time I was using the keyinject program you made by changing to media mode to control the volume level. NOW with this new program theres no limitations! Great job! Keep it up.
Freddy