LifeAI Demo for RS Media released

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
jeremiah
jeremiah's picture
LifeAI Demo for RS Media released

LifeAI is an open source C++ library for Artificial Intelligence decision-making. It can be integrated in video games, robotics, or any application that requires artificial intelligence.  A demonstration app has been created for RS Media.  No special hacks are needed, everything runs from the SD card.  Instructions are included in the download.

Special thanks to community members Helibot, Vader, FreddyA, and Gerber for their help :)  LifeAI on RS Media would not have been possible without them.

Watch video
Download
Original thread

jeremiah
jeremiah's picture

Download the LifeAI Robot Demo here:
http://www.lifeai.com/dl/LifeAI_Robot_Demo_v01.zip

Watch a video about it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCdM180DT70

Robostuff
Robostuff's picture

Very impressive, look forward to trying it out!

jeremiah
jeremiah's picture

Version 1.1 of LifeAI is now available. This release focuses on usability enhancements.  Highlights of the release include:

- Actions with negative values can now be selected as the "best action". Enables entities to choose the "lesser of two evils," if an action with a positive value is not an option.
- Added support for new "string" type. Convenient for storing words or phrases in LifeAI files.
- Added feature for creating multiple instances of variables, stats, strings, entities, and actions in LifeAI files at the time of their creation.
- Added laiSetLink() and laiSync() functions as an alternative way to sync data to and from LifeAI. Allows linking the memory address of a data type such as a floating point number to a variable, stat, or string in LifeAI. When laiSync() is called, syncs changes in the data to LifeAI.

Curtainmaker
Curtainmaker's picture

Hi Jeremiah
Great for the update, where can we get thsi new update from as the copy was quite fun to use
Regards Curtainmaker

jeremiah
jeremiah's picture

Curtainmaker said: Hi Jeremiah Great for the update, where can we get thsi new update from as the copy was quite fun to use Regards Curtainmaker

Thanks for the compliment.  I apologize - I should have clarified that the LifeAI code has been updated, but the RS media demo app has not.  It would require recompiling and testing, not an option I currently have.  Thank you for your interest though.  I will update this post, and modify it so most of the information is moved to the original LifeAI thread I posted here to help avoid future confusion.

heyd
heyd's picture

this maybe some weird question but i need to know if you download this well it actually work also if rs medias eyes are red how does this make them blue and also does this ruin anything on the robot cause i dont want to download this unless it actually works and does not require any setup or problems with the robot cause i have 4 of those robots in the video and they are not cheap if this well ruin them so please reply to all this information well this work or not thanks it would be cool for my robot to do this

heyd
heyd's picture

this maybe some weird question but i need to know if you download this well it actually work also if rs medias eyes are red how does this make them blue and also does this ruin anything on the robot cause i dont want to download this unless it actually works and does not require any setup or problems with the robot cause i have 4 of those robots in the video and they are not cheap if this well ruin them so please reply to all this information well this work or not thanks it would be cool for my robot to do this

heyd
heyd's picture

sorry for the double post

heyd
heyd's picture

hey i downloaded this and im having problems i dont know how to work this but its literally only saying sound herd and it is completely silent it was say sound herd action rest sound herd i was not able to rest due to the sound i actually just uploaded it on youtube if you want to check it out but there is no sound at all and its only saying sound herd i just do not understand this please help its even saying this right now as im typing so please help i want more out of life AI then this i dont know how to bring the energy and social back up either so please help