maxx steel for sale

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
tjtoy
tjtoy's picture
maxx steel for sale

hello guys im selling my maxx steel robot...its 100% complete includes manual too and the original packaing foam and box....however the box is pretty beat and the bottom part is gone...

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

Firstly I want to know that what kind of picture that is? It's is too large, that is why I can not see it properly. So can you tell me that what picture that is?

borybosell
borybosell's picture

tjtoy said: hello guys im selling my maxx steel robot...its 100% complete includes manual too and the original packaing foam and box....however the box is pretty beat and the bottom part is gone...

I am watching your maxx still robot picture. I really like it very much. Are you sure for selling your robot? I am interested in your robot, So would you tell me it's net price and hoe can buy it?

Omnibot 2000
Omnibot 2000's picture

Do you still have the maxx steele for sale??

MixMastaTuck
MixMastaTuck's picture

I have a original maxx steele robot. Complete, in the shipping box, in the retail box, with manuals, remote, mirror, etc. It powers on fine, but there are some loose wires in back so fnctionality are not all working... It would probably be an easy rewire job for the right person. I'm also willing to sell for the right price. Let me know if any of you robo geeks are interested. -JOsh mixmastatuck@gmail.com