For Sale - WowWee Joebot - Very rare!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
leroy101
leroy101's picture
For Sale - WowWee Joebot - Very rare!

Hi everyone

I have a boxed, new and WooWee Joebot for sale..

Can mail photos on request.. It's all boxed exactly as you'd of bought it from a shop.

I know they are extremely rare, and in a few years will be worth ££££'s. These are literally impossible to get your hands on boxed, like new.

I am selling on amazon for £450.00

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B002P4IFW4/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=U...

Can ship abroad at buyers expense.. Paypal or direct bank transfer/debits accepted. Cash on collection if your in the area offered of course

Please feel free to contact me on 07583335632 (00447853335632 from overseas) - wuld prefer you to call if you'd like quick response

I am located in Somerset, UK - call mail me on leroy101@hotmail.co.uk

Kind regards

Lee

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

leroy101 said:

Hi everyone I have a boxed, new and WooWee Joebot for sale.. Can mail photos on request.. It's all boxed exactly as you'd of bought it from a shop. I know they are extremely rare, and in a few years will be worth ££££'s. These are literally impossible to get your hands on boxed, like new. I am selling on amazon for £450.00 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B002P4IFW4/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=U... Can ship abroad at buyers expense.. Paypal or direct bank transfer/debits accepted. Cash on collection if your in the area offered of course Please feel free to contact me on 07583335632 (00447853335632 from overseas) - wuld prefer you to call if you'd like quick response I am located in Somerset, UK - call mail me on leroy101@hotmail.co.uk Kind regards Lee

I like it and I am interested to buy it because I have also work in robot project. So would you tell me how can I buy it as you mention at amazon? Price is no matter I have menage it.

leroy101
leroy101's picture

Sure please check ebay UK and it is posted there

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

Thanks, I want to say that it is too expensive, that is you can sell in much more cost. I want that in £350.00 and how can I will get that at amazon, can you like to tell me?