I need aRemote control for Tribot Sr.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
dlb.2
dlb.2's picture
I need aRemote control for Tribot Sr.

I purchased a Tribot at the Thrift Store.  I think it's a tribot senior as it is red, with yellow flashing eyes and about five foot tall.  Unfortunately it came without the remote control (which is probably why it was given to the thrift store in the first place)  I would love to give the tribot to my daughter for her birthday but without a tribot remote control, it doesn't do much.  Does anyone have a remote control that they could sell me for cheap or does anyone know where I can get one.  Did Wowwee stop making them?  They didn't respond to my inquiries and I get the impression that the Tribot is already a Tried and Gone.

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

According to me that amazon is the best website to find these kind of stuffs. So you can go to amazon and I am sure that you will get there what you want.

dlb.2
dlb.2's picture

Thank you very nuch josheppaul. I will give it a try!

dlb.2
dlb.2's picture

I tried Amazon and other sites for both the Tribot remote control and the roboremote control (universal remote for Wowwee robots) unfortunately, since Wowwee is no longer making the robot or the remote, they aren't there. But thanks for the suggestion.

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

No problem, I always go to Amazon to buy these kind of stuffs, that is why I told you. Google is also a way to find anything, so you can also try to search there.