He doesn't

walk,

Dance

and he sometimes Stutters when he says things

Please Please Help

Bot Boy

nomad
nomad's picture

hi bot boy,maybe stupid question from me but did you check the batteries are in good condition.rsm needs very heavy duty batteries.you can check batterie compartment ,see if any loose or bad wires are in there.check rsm complete,
visuell for any ,where you think,this looks not good.and place some photo's,
on forum here.help's people better to understand your problem.good luck

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Hi BotBoy, make sure you have new batteries like Nomad said. If you use main adapter power he will not walk, it is a safety feature. If you can, post at video of him booting up so we see what is going on.

Freddy

BotBoy
BotBoy's picture

I've made sure there are new batteries in him. When he first starts up his eyes blink and he says 'system check sys system check' then he pauses for a couple of seconds and then he says 'I am wowwee robotics model I am I am wowwee robotics model rs media.....' then he finishes his little speech and his arm head and waist movements. I'll try to video the start up and post it. When the dance mode is chosen the music plays but he doesn't move. I can get him to move forward and backwards on his legs, but he won't walk.
I've tried doing a firmware dump but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Thanks for all your help

BotBoy

nomad
nomad's picture

hi guys, botboy did you find anything.on rsm.

BotBoy
BotBoy's picture

What sorts of things should I be looking for Nomad?

nomad
nomad's picture

hi botboy,bad wires ,loose connectors,wires that are bin trap between case.
half broken wires.you can send some pic from all over the rsm and place it here.

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

It is very difficult to say that what kind of problem there are with your RS Media. If you can post some pictures or video of it, then I will suggest you.