looking for a cool v2 robot

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
erricsimmons
erricsimmons's picture
looking for a cool v2 robot

I really like to play with robots, I have also 2 cool robots but I am looking for a cool v2. I know that this is one of the best place to buy or sell this kind of stuffs, that's why I came here. So please someone help me to find it.

nomad
nomad's picture

hi have you pics of robots.

erricsimmons
erricsimmons's picture

I do not have any pictures of robot, I know Nomad you have more information about it. So recommend me please something about that V2 robot. Any information would be very useful to me.

nomad
nomad's picture

hi eric,look on wowwee .com and type in robosapien v2 and see the manuel

he can do a lot off things,he see color red,blue and skin color.he can bowling normal,

he has tree bowling pins and a red ball.he can detect sound left or right.and walks to that sound,he has guard mode.remote programmeble.he can grab things off the floor and give it

to you.he's got lazer tracking .he's about 50 cm tall.has 6 d-cells and 4 aaa in  feet.

and so much more.different colors .the most you find even new in box,needs to be rewired.

but here is plenty to find how to do,and i will help you.here's mine v2

erricsimmons
erricsimmons's picture

Thanks for sharing this very cool robot over here Nomad. I really like it and want to say you that I checked at wowwee but there are no more information about it.

nomad
nomad's picture

do you need the manuel?

nomad
nomad's picture

http://www.wowwee.com/en/support/robosapien-v2

here you can download the manuel.

erricsimmons
erricsimmons's picture

Thanks for sharing this Manuel here for me mate. I will definitely go to that link which has been mentioned in your post over here.

nomad
nomad's picture

hi eric ,your welkom,mate