problems with Rovio

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
sc229415
sc229415's picture
problems with Rovio

Hello
I just bought a Rovio. I have three questions for you:
- The magazine makes noise (hiss) when rovio takes care of its dock, the charger is it useless?
- When I leave the rovio load and I come back after work, the rovio is off (the button is yet to "power" but the LED is off, so I can not login to rovio
- When I use the rovio and that I subsequently returning to its dock, once in place on the dock, it crashes. I can not go back to the exploration right away (it crashes, hangs the picture and also the light remains orange)

Did you encounter the same problems?

Thank you in advance

cowboyctx
cowboyctx's picture

You might have a bad power supply or battery. Replace the power supply.

sc229415
sc229415's picture

I managed to change the battery (bought on ebay) but I also think that food must be changed (because it makes a strange noise)

sc229415
sc229415's picture

I just changed the battery and power supply. I put my rovio on the dock, it loads for a few minutes then goes off completely. I am obliged to move very slightly to recharge again. I do not think it comes from because when the battery charge, the little LED is not blinking (low battery) and when I use it, the battery shows 60% / 80%. This is it rather an internal problem rovio? I made several "reset" but it's always the same.

Have you encountered problem is?

cowboyctx
cowboyctx's picture

sc229415
sc229415's picture

I managed to change the battery (bought on ebay) but I also think that food must be changed (because it makes a strange noise)

sc229415
sc229415's picture

I just changed the battery and power supply. I put my rovio on the dock, it loads for a few minutes then goes off completely. I am obliged to move very slightly to recharge again. I do not think it comes from because when the battery charge, the little LED is not blinking (low battery) and when I use it, the battery shows 60% / 80%. This is it rather an internal problem rovio? I made several "reset" but it's always the same.

cowboyctx
cowboyctx's picture

sc229415
sc229415's picture

sc229415
sc229415's picture

cowboyctx
cowboyctx's picture

sc229415
sc229415's picture

sc229415
sc229415's picture

cowboyctx
cowboyctx's picture

sc229415
sc229415's picture

sc229415
sc229415's picture

cowboyctx
cowboyctx's picture

sc229415
sc229415's picture

sc229415
sc229415's picture