For Sale RS MEDIA ROBOT

35 posts / 0 new
Last post
Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture
For Sale RS MEDIA ROBOT

Ladys, Gentelmen, Boys and Girls ,

I'm selling my RS Media Robot , now as you know this has become a rare item and i am looking to move soon so i am asking for a far price .. going rate on E-bay And Amazon is around £500 give or take a  nanobot... so if anyone is interested in the buying this said Bot you can reach me at adam.poulson61@btinternet  im not giving this away so far offers and relistic bid will be taken on board.. i look forward to your replys .

This is a bquick sale so get in fast as im heading off soon

Regards

Adam  

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi Napalm

Is it brand new and in box. If it is not then on ebay in the UK you can buy a used RSM's for a round ?100. I have bought 3 complete awith remotes and working from ebay for the highest ?80 and lowest ?50. Here is a used one for sale on ebay now for ?90

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wow-Wee-robot-RS-Media-/290760530126?pt=UK_Toy...

On ebay in US they go for a lot more.

Good luck in selling your bot

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

Thank you for your reply and we have spoken before on your YOUTUBE CHANNEL? I THINK LOL ...YOU HAVE SIX i think you said .... Well someone is over inflating these prices then hey ? cause the lastet one i did see was up for ?1,300 plus so yes they maybe flying in the clouds with this price but if these are not as rare as folk are saying then i will see what i can get .. im open to offers .

Answer to question no its not in box wish it was be easyer to package if and when sell lol ....

gerber
gerber's picture

Yeah that right I have 6. 5 working 1 as spares and repairs. What ?1300 now whoever is sell that is really dreaming but you never know someone may buy it (LOL)

In 5 or 10 years when they become rare to buy in the UK they may end up going for that price.

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

Think i asked if you know anyone who was after one , but got no reply ? if your making the software for the control staition i would of thought your connection would of been a open door .. ( sale of ) mine ??

What ever way if this is not sold it will be put on walk and left to wander until the bats run out hehehehe GO bot run free hehehehe.

gerber
gerber's picture

Even though I write the software unfortunately don't have that many contacts, only the people here really.

Add a solar panel so his batteries won't run out.

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi Napalm

Is it brand new and in box. If it is not then on ebay in the UK you can buy a used RSM's for a round ?100. I have bought 3 complete awith remotes and working from ebay for the highest ?80 and lowest ?50. Here is a used one for sale on ebay now for ?90

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

Thank you for your reply and we have spoken before on your YOUTUBE CHANNEL? I THINK LOL ...YOU HAVE SIX i think you said .... Well someone is over inflating these prices then hey ? cause the lastet one i did see was up for ?1,300 plus so yes they maybe flying in the clouds with this price but if these are not as rare as folk are saying then i will see what i can get .. im open to offers .

Answer to question no its not in box wish it was be easyer to package if and when sell lol ....

gerber
gerber's picture

Yeah that right I have 6. 5 working 1 as spares and repairs. What ?1300 now whoever is sell that is really dreaming but you never know someone may buy it (LOL)

In 5 or 10 years when they become rare to buy in the UK they may end up going for that price.

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

Think i asked if you know anyone who was after one , but got no reply ? if your making the software for the control staition i would of thought your connection would of been a open door .. ( sale of ) mine ??

What ever way if this is not sold it will be put on walk and left to wander until the bats run out hehehehe GO bot run free hehehehe.

gerber
gerber's picture

Even though I write the software unfortunately don't have that many contacts, only the people here really.

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi Napalm

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi Napalm

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi Napalm

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi Napalm

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

Napalm oduso
Napalm oduso's picture

gerber
gerber's picture

Pages