How can I control Robosapien v2 without remote control?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Netsmurf
Netsmurf's picture
How can I control Robosapien v2 without remote control?

Hello! I'm new hier.Ich have bought an robosapien v2, but it has no remote control mehr.der owner has she species verloren.welche "remotes" from there yet and how the? Have what about robodance and other things on here, but what would be the "easiest" Sorry, due to the many questions and my bad english.Embarassed

greets,mike

Could someone help me please? What program or accessory you need for that?

Netsmurf
Netsmurf's picture

Could someone help me please? What program or accessory you need for that?

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Wowwee roboremote controls all the robots but it is hard to find. Ebay has some v2 remotes sometimes also there is a touch screen pda with wm5 remote control programmed already with rs media and rsv2. I'll Private messege you when there is one available.
FA

Netsmurf
Netsmurf's picture

Hello and thanks for the answer! As I am unfortunately out of Austria, it is impossible for me to buy at least in the United States to the thing! Incidentally, I have read through half the forum, and so much to me is still unklar.das program robot dance would be a possible to program or control the v2? oh yeah, I auctioned now even the Robopet! :-) The remote can probably not use more for the v2? greetings from Austria, mike

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Hi, robopet remote wont work but maybe one single button command which is rare.. the remote may have a target button that puts the dog and possibly the rsv2 in seek mode to follow where you point. thats if your lucky, not all robopet remotes have that target button.
FA

Shaun
Shaun's picture

Ive heard they have made some kind of a basic remote controller that works with all of the robots. It is pretty cheap on ebay, just look up "replacement remote controller". It has all of the common buttons, the ones that make it move its limbs around.