how can i chage i cybies batttery to a normal battery case

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
heyd
heyd's picture
how can i chage i cybies batttery to a normal battery case

hi every one i do not like i cybies battery pack does any one know if i can change it to a regular battery compartment i know it uses 10 aa batteries do you think my battery store could make a battery case for it would it have an effect with it because i would use it with nimh batteries i have both i cybie colors and would love to mod them both because im not using them the way they are the charger does not tell you when its done charging no lights and the batteries just randomley die after like 10 charges its not very smart technology i mean if you over charge it it dies of you dont charge it enough it dies and 30min is not long enough for a 2 to 4 hour charge it would really make me happy to use normal cases thanks bye.

nomad
nomad's picture

hi what the manufactor says about batteries,its problably the best there is for i-cibie.you can by a timer for put between the charger and wallsocket.
you can find them whit signal too when batt are charged youll hear sound.
only thing you have to do is read the manuell for max charging time and.
and set timer same time.

heyd
heyd's picture

nomad said: hi what the manufactor says about batteries,its problably the best there is for i-cibie.you can by a timer for put between the charger and wallsocket. you can find them whit signal too when batt are charged youll hear sound. only thing you have to do is read the manuell for max charging time and. and set timer same time.

hmm i could give it a try can you give me a link to it i well serch on ebay for it

nomad
nomad's picture

i dont have a link