RS media not working properly for sale

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
jaime
jaime's picture
RS media not working properly for sale

Hi,I am new here, living in Antwerp (Belgium).I am selling this RSmedia, with his rc,since I have no longer time for him,He looks as new,but has problems with rstarting,he can go to all moods,but

does not walk (i hear a noise from the back like servos?),also says 'bateries need to be changed' after en whenever I try to do the comando walkAnother thing  he bends too much behind sometimes, at a point that his head touchs de floor!camera does not work neither,I have the impresion something relative to the ribbons that comefrom head to boards,maybe for someone who has the time to set him to work as he should,or als spare robot for replacements,I would like to hear a good offer,Best regards,jaime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oT0aRKJNe4 
crazygeorge
crazygeorge's picture

Hi, am not interested in buying,  but the problem your describing isd usualy to do with the wireing in the legs,  I would check the power leads from the batters in the foot, up to the main board, for flacky wiring,   I also would not try make it walk or stand up untill you sort the wires, as you could cause yourself some fire