Selling my neglected and abused collection

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
robodud
robodud's picture
Selling my neglected and abused collection

Hello again robocomunity,   I'm selling all the parts and bots I have left from my early teens,including     x2 RS V2 as is with wrie decay ( Also a third for parting out )   $30    x1 Unfinished RS V1 - RoboQuad Hybrid as is   $30  ( have the spare parts for both bots willing to part out )    x1 RoboRaptor working order along with another one for parting out.   $20   x1 RoboReptile needs work but includes a green RoboTyrannus's remains for spares.   $15    x1 RoboPanda good condition.  $60    x1Tribot used and handful of times, (unmodified, remote missing battery cover. ) can include box if you want I would accept a trade for a FemiSapien or $40     And im sure thee are a few more I cannot recall but will be pictured, most are modified in some of way and need loads of tlc. I'll sell Any bot/part individually or allow it as one big package. Make me an offer for anything, no reasonable offer will be turned down. Also open to trades of any sort ( bike parts, other bots anything really, as long as it's neat ) and  I'll ship any where in the world and take PayPal   Pictures:   https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A6Grq0zw0EJTS 

kartooo
kartooo's picture

send you a PM.let's make a deal on your RS V1 & V2 stuff

kartooo
kartooo's picture

been a couple days since i posted i wanted to make a deal and PM'd him about it......

kartooo
kartooo's picture

been over a month, just sent you another PM,very interested in V1 parts.