I-Cybie Repair

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ICybie22
ICybie22's picture
I-Cybie Repair

I-Cybie Repair Service I am offering a repair service of the I-Cybie robotic dog. I do have spare parts and in most cases won't charge extra for them. If you choose our service you will ( If wanted ) recieve updates on how your I-Cybie is doing, and how long it may take to finish. Test videos can be sent during and after the repair. I can repair the I-Cybie leg issue that caught many of the I-Cybies and eventually led to them being discontinued. I can also replace almost any of the parts, including servos that would cause him to be sluggish and sometimes trip. My prices can be negotiated, even though they are already very reasonable. You Will have to pay shipping both ways. If a problem shows that will require payment I will message you before repairing it. We do require payment before shipping your I-Cybie back to you. You can choose as to pay through Paypal or by mailing us it in an envelope. We can get a return shipping estimate for you if you are planning on using our service. However it may take a few days to get back to you. We wil try to get your repair done as soon as possible. If you are wondering how we organize our repairs, it is first come first serve, and if you are wondering how many repairs are in front of you just drop a message. And finally sometimes there may be delays due to the lack of a proper parts supplyment. If you have any other questions feel free to leave a comment, I'll be glad to help! Thanks for choosing our repair service. If you would like to know more head over to our facebook page: For The Love Of Robots. http://www.ebay.com/itm/112217721704?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p...Drayton. 

samberry
samberry's picture

your facebook page is really good.