Does anyone have a leg gear for an RS v2?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
refrigerationdu...
refrigerationdude1841's picture
Does anyone have a leg gear for an RS v2?

Does anyone have the small leg gear from a parts RS v2?  It is right at the part where the leg joins the hip, where there are 2 gears stacked.  It is the smaller, outer one.

I thought I could upload a pic but I'm not finding a way to do so.  

kartooo
kartooo's picture

i bought an e bay V2. it looks like new, the wires are perfect. but..... when i power up it seems like 3 pots are not working,right shoulder,right wrist ,and waist turn to left. with the shoulder off the arm mtr wants to just keep going along with the other 2.the 3 pots are not giving a ref signal so the mtrs just keep going. maybe a grnd issue common to all 3 pots i'll ship it for $100.it really looks like new with no yellowing or scuffs.

refrigerationdu...

I spoke with Kartoo via PM...he has since sold the above mentioned one.   I'm mainly just looking for the gear, or a cheap parts bot that has in intact gear.  I won't know until this weekend if anything else is wrong with mine..since I'm waiting on a crimp tool and the parts to finish the re-wire which won't be arriving until thurs or fri. I also thought of trying to 3d print the gear but I don't have the CAD skills nor the software to design it.  Anyone that might be able to help me out  there?  In return I'd be more than willing to attempt to 3d print a part or something.  I also don't know if that would hold up but it was something I thought of trying if I can't source one.

vehemens
vehemens's picture

The stacked gears are one piece. Can't figure out how to upload a picture either.

refrigerationdu...

Hi Vehemens, Can you PM me for my email address?  If they are indeed the ones I need, how much would you want for 1 or 2?