Rovio Can't Connect to Any PC Seems Dead or Paralyzed.

1 post / 0 new
Modxred
Modxred's picture
Rovio Can't Connect to Any PC Seems Dead or Paralyzed.

Hi, I'm a New Member Here and I Have a Wowee Rovio That I Managed to Connect It to a PC with Windows 7 64 Bit running Windows Vista Virtual Machine and I Never Got to get Actually Configure or Use It I Just Saw the Green Light Just After Using Rovio Restore to Restore It to Defaults and I Had Connected to My Laptop Inside the Virtual Machine Windows Vista Trying to Update It's Firmware I was Able to Get to the Next Step in the Rovio Setup Software Just After It Askes You to Connect Rovio But All I Think I Did was Just Reinstall the Rovio Setup Software And That Made the Green Light Suddenly Turn a Dim Red and Doesn't Seem to Function Anymore This Wasn't During Any Installation Process and I'm Pretty Sure I Didn't Install Anything to Rovio When I Could Still Connect to It So Ever Since I Haven't Been Succesfull at Connecting It Anymore I'm Pretty Sure That Ad Hoc Wouldn't Work It Might Still Be in It's Defaults But If Dosen't Seem to Run Then Whats the Point In Trying to Connect It With Any Usual Methed Described Here? But When I Do Connect It to Any Computer All It Shows Up as a Drive That the Computer Wants to Format. I Think The Only Way to Fix It is to Hack Into It If Just Shows That Then Does That Mean That There's a Way to Get Into It Again? I'm Hoping That It's Not a Complex Procedure Where Would You Find the Software to Crack Into It? Would It Have to Be Simular to The Operating System of the Rovio? I'm Hoping That If There Is Such a Way That Could Revive Rovio.