Recent Posts

Topic Category Comment Posted VIew
PC based Robosapien control Robot Hacks and Mods

Hello I'm a newbee to hacking robosapians. I do know alot about software and a little bit about hardware in general.I recently purchased both an original robosapian and a V2. I would like to add a...

Friday, July 3, 2015 - 08:44 View Comment
Rovio New Spare Parts for Sale Rovio

Hello, I am searching for the rovio's mainboard.Is there anyone selling this part?  Thank you.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 08:38 View Comment
Rovio major piece of junk Rovio

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 08:36 View Comment
Do you have this problem with your Rovio? Robodance

I picked up a Mr. Personality @ Goodwill for $24. I knew it worked before as the batteries in the base had not leaked. After a cleanup, pulling the C batteries, and finding a 7.5 volt wall wart I...

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 18:39 View Comment
Maxx Steele Robot Value Robot Buyers & Sellers

i need a remote for my maxx steele robot  i need help locating/finding oneim willing to buy another maxx steele robot as well  for a reasonable price

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 14:44 View Comment
What happened to the guy who made Tara the android? General WowWee Discussion

That "theory" is utter bs.No research and no proof!Jesus christ, people just love to make rumours to satisfy their boring, dull lives.

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 05:34 View Comment
iPad App: Rovio Control HD - Preview Rovio

Sorry for the line breaks, the forum eats it all up :-/

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 13:44 View Comment
iPad App: Rovio Control HD - Preview Rovio

Update 1.8 is live: Added path menu button. You can play existing paths forwards and backwards and also record new paths. Press and hold the "going home"-button opens a new menü. In this menu you...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 13:43 View Comment
iPhone App: Rovio Control (now supports Apple Watch) Rovio

Sorry, I have no idea why to forum does not take me line breaks and I can't edit it :-/

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 13:42 View Comment
iPhone App: Rovio Control (now supports Apple Watch) Rovio

Now also available for your Apple Watch. You can play existing paths forwards, send Rovio to the dock and take photos from your wrist. You can see a demo video in this thread:...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 13:39 View Comment